Thursday, May 05, 2005

Being Creative With My Jewelry

I had a suede necklace with an ornate pendant hanging from it. I wanted to wear the necklace to a wedding but I really felt that the suede part of the necklace was far too casual for such a formal affair. I loved the pendant and thought how could I wear this with my evening gown? I decided to take the pendant off the suede chain and use one of my sterling silver chains in it's place . The only problem was that the bail of the pendant was too small to fit on this particular chain. I remembered that I had one diamond huggie earring (I lost the other) and it was just collecting dust so I decided to put it to good use. I opened the huggie earring and was able to place it through the bail of the pendant. In doing so, I created my own very decorative bail, which was large enough so that I could now put it onto the silver necklace. I have been receiving compliments on this piece of jewelry ever since.

3 Comments:

Blogger michelingals50951422 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

6:30 AM  
Blogger ayana43dianna said...

Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
Well now you can get them!

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon.

Get yours now, you will thank me later!
Call this number now (413) 208-3069
We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

10:12 AM  
Blogger lennyalexander1608354859 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google